Dr. Young is Tampa Bay's Sedation Doctor!
Young Smiles Dentist uses Nitrous Oxide Conscious & IV Sleep Sedation.
- Please notify us of any change in your child’s health and/or medical condition. Do not bring your child for treatment with a fever, ear infection or cold. Should your child become ill, contact us to see if it is necessary to postpone the appointment.
- You must tell the doctor of any medications that your child is currently taking and any medication reactions and/or change in medical history.
- Please dress your child in loose fitting, comfortable clothing.
- Please make sure that your child goes to the bathroom immediately prior to arriving at the office.
- Your child should not have milk or solid food after midnight prior to the scheduled procedure and clear liquids ONLY (water, apple juice, Gatorade) for up to 6 hours prior to the appointment.
- The child’s parent or legal guardian must remain at the office during the complete procedure.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Get in Touch with us
Get in touch
13131 KINGS LAKE DR # 104,
GIBSONTON, FL 33534
Follow us on social media